RSS : Articles / Comments



15:16, Posted by Finance, No Comment

Build A Website






Why have your own website?

How do you build a website?

How do you get visitors to it?

How do you make money from it - do you have to sell your own products? (No!)

Can someone with very little internet experience build a website? (Yes!)


I will answer all this fully, and more, right here!



Having your own website, if it is built 'correctly' is a superb way to make money on the internet. In fact I think it's the best way to create a long-term solid income.

I have quite a few of my own websites. As I will be telling you later on, I have experienced building sites and trying to make money with them the traditional way. (Self-taught, I'm not a web designer). I have also, thankfully, found a company called SBI which is how I built this site.

It is totally different to the methods I used before. Because I have tried other methods to build a website I really appreciate what I have my hands on with this. More about that later...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what other people think of SBI and how they have got on with it:

"It's been over a year now since I started my first website, which ranks within the top 1% of sites on the net and receives up to 1500 visitors per day. I now have a second site, and plans for a third before the summer of this year. I no longer work from home in the evenings and my income is constantly growing. Right now, it's double what I was making when I was standing behind a chair."
~ Michelle Schill
style-hair-magazine.com



"This affiliate marketing case study describes how a novice working part-time used Site Build It! to create an affiliate web site that achieved $49,000 in sales in just over a year. His second site has now achieved more than $308,000 in sales for one merchant. We earn a commission on that. He spends nothing on advertising."
~ Allan Gardyne
Rupert's SBI! Experiment



"I sat at my PC and just typed and typed. I knew absolutely nothing about the internet, websites, HTML, or anything... I just typed. The great thing about SBI is that they do all of the hard (and necessary) work for me. That frees up my time to do what I do best and love the most... write, teach, play, and learn."
~ Nick Stubbs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does a website make money? Find out by clicking here!


WHY HAVE YOUR OWN WEBSITE?

Firstly, let’s look at why have your own website.

Please note; you can get ‘free websites’ all over the web, but you have to pay a monthly hosting fee (so it’s not exactly free after all). Your free site will never rank high in the search engines which is where all the free income lies. More about this shortly.

Suffice to say, a ‘free website’ is great but you have to spend money on ads to send people to the site so you can get sales. I have written a separate page all about free websites and this includes links to ready-made sites I also use myself. You can click here to read that page.



What I am talking about here when I say build a website is very different from that. I suggest you have both if you want to, as they work very differently from each other as you will see, or just go with the kind I am talking about here.

You can build a website, even if you are fairly inexperienced on the web, if you use SBI.

Creating your own website is a superb way to create a large, passive income online that has virtually no running costs.

I am talking here about creating a website properly that has all the elements necessary to be a successful website for you. That is, one that gives people great information while bringing you the income you want.



I am talking about a website that;

Doesn’t require you to spend money on advertising;

A website that doesn’t require any other methods to bring you customers.

A website that once it is created takes care of itself while creating your income.

One that makes you money while you sleep! Long term.
Want hard evidence of the success of websites built with SBI? No problem! Check out this proof!

Imagine putting in the necessary time and effort for a few months to build a website and then sitting back and letting the money roll in...

Here's some more information about why and how the SBI system to build a website works so superbly.






A WEBSITE THAT ATTRACTS LOTS OF VISITORS

The key to creating a website that does all this, as opposed to what most websites do (which is just sit there for years costing you money)is: to build a website in such a way that in time, it reaches page 1 or page 2 on the search engines.

This then becomes a passive way to make money on the internet which is awesome! In case you are new to the internet, here’s what I mean;

Let’s say your website is all about dog training. When someone wants to know about dog training they will type in ‘dog training’ on google or one of the other search engines. Many pages of results will come up.

They will have a look at the first page of results, maybe even the second page. By then they will probably have found what they were looking for.

If your website appears on those pages of results, and if your site is clear, helpful and provides the information that person was looking for, perhaps as an e-book they buy, then BINGO, you just made $20 - $65 or so for doing nothing! (Imagine if 20, 40 or 100 people a day do that…)

Look at these results that SBI sites achieve.



MOST WEBSITES NEVER GET FOUND WITHOUT SPENDING VAST SUMS ON ADVERTSING

However the vast majority of websites appear after page 2. Maybe on page 15, page 100, or page 679! What if yours is among those? (Even if you read up on all the latest SEO tricks, your site will still struggle to get to the top quickly. I know this from my own experience!) You are not going to get the ‘free’ business sitting on those pages. You will not make money on the internet and will probably give up, or your online venture will just keep costing you money. Why?

Because...You will only be able to get customers coming to your website by spending money on ads that tell them about your website. And that can get very costly.

Or you can get customers by spending precious time on other traffic generating techniques many of which don’t work that well.



So, as I was saying, the key to a successful site is to have it ranking high on the search engine results. There are lots of techniques you can learn to help your site achieve this, but I am not going to tell you about them. 12 months ago I would have, because I would have been sharing what I was doing then. And it did work, to some extent.

But it was very time-consuming, costly, not really for beginners and took absolutely ages to get results. It drove me nuts! If I wasn't so determined I would have given up. Most people do not want to take forever to make money on the internet, and that's how it was starting to feel to me.



I am now building all my sites, including this one, a different way. I'm using SBI as I said earlier. I can honestly tell you that in all the time I have been making money on the internet, this is the very best option I have found and I recommend it highly.



To build a website will suit you if you are looking for a solid, highly professional online business which can create an income for you for years ahead.

You also need to be willing to put in the time and effort required initially. (Just a few hours a day or even a week is fine, but you need to keep at it). It's incredibly enjoyable. I often choose it over watching TV!!

You don’t need to be a computer expert by any means as the training that comes with this 'build a website' package is, in my opinion, phenomenal. There are step-by-step video trainings as well as written trainings about every single crucial step you need to take. Nothing is left out, and it's so easy to follow.



IT'S NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME

This option won’t suit you if you are simply looking for fast cash. You won't make money on the internet overnight. It is a proper long-term online business and requires your input. You may have an existing business that would benefit from more clients – even if your business only needs local clients a website can help. Just read the case study about the dentist who did just that and see what it did for his business(see link below).



Many people start their own website with no existing business – fantastic. I have done this too and it works brilliantly with this system. Have a read about others who have done this very successfully including a teenager who created a site about her favorite holiday destination. If she can do it…

Click here



MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR PASSION AND HOBBIES

Another great benefit of being able to build a website is that you can make money from your passion, hobbies and interests. Also, there’s no limit to the number of websites you can create. If your first site brings in $2000 a month, or $5000, or $10,000 why not build a website on another topic and double your income. Then create another and treble it.

The potential with this method to make money on the internet is limitless...

No Comment